Why join us in Barcelona?
This two-day training course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of fuel efficiency. It is conducted by aviation and fuel efficiency experts with extensive theoretical and hands-on experience in airline operations and managing a fuel efficiency program.
The Fuel Efficiency Foundations course will:
- Provide an overview of opportunities for fuel savings
- Explain the technical aspects of fuel efficiency
- Reveal the organizational challenges and complexity
- Quantify the potential savings for each measure
What does it cover?
The training will present the foundations of aviation fuel efficiency in a simple and easy-to-understand way. The course examines more than 30 fuel efficiency initiatives, grouped into subject areas:
- Flight operations
- Flight planning
- Aircraft modifications
- Weight reduction
Who will be there?
The course delivers most value for the following roles:
- Fuel efficiency managers and team members
- Pilots eager to learn more about the operational aspects of fuel efficiency
- Business leaders interested in running more efficient airline operations Where and how much?
We are hosting the training at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in charming Barcelona, October 11-12, 2016.
Fee: 960 euro.
Note: we have a limited number of seats, so hurry up and reserve your seat.