When: April 18-21 2016
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, FL
HON booth #- 533
The World Aviation Training Conference and Tradeshow is the world's largest meeting of aviation training professionals. WATS is an independent and impartial conference alongside the sector's biggest tradeshow. In 2016, the 19th WATS will be a four-day event with over 100 carefully selected presentations.
The aviation training industry continues to deal with enormous growth prospects, while embracing new aircraft technologies and dealing with a challenging business environment. As ever, the challenge is to embrace training "best practices", maximize personnel transfer-of-training, and achieve optimum human performance and operational safety. It is therefore appropriate that the overall theme of WATS 2016 is "Optimizing Blended Learning and Training Technology."
Reasons to attend:
- 96% of Delegates said WATS 2015 was excellent or above average
- 90% of Delegates said they will return to WATS 2016
- 95% of Exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of delegates
- 92% of Exhibitors say they will return to WATS 2015
- 70% of Delegates play a role in the buying decision
- 60% of Delegates plan on purchasing training equipment
- 50% of Delegates plan on spending more than $1.5 Mill on Equipment
Halldale is also the sponsor of EATS 1-2 November 2016, Berlin, Germany.
APATS 30-31 August 2016, Singapore, China.