The AH-1000 AHRS has been designed to provide unparalleled reliability and performance with significantly reduced size and weight compared to similar systems. This allows the AH-1000 to provide the lowest total cost of ownership experience for an ARINC-705 AHRS.
Some of the benefits of the AH-1000 include:
- ARINC-705 AHRS capability in a smaller and lighter form factor, significantly less than comparable systems, reduces operational costs
- Extraordinarily reliable with estimated >30,000 hour Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Most accurate attitude and heading MEMS AHRS available on the market today including TSO C5f for directional gyro mode
- Full digital interface using proven Honeywell Aerospace MEMS technology
- Interfaces with Honeywell’s KMG7010 3-axis solid state magnetometer
- Aircraft Personality Module (APM) stores aircraft-specific information, installation options, and calibration data
For more information and to download the AH-1000 brochure, click here.